+ Reply to Thread
    Just wanted to say i appreciate the work you all put in to make this place what it is. I've been here for a while now and seen it grow and slow and grow some more, but what remains is you guys are consistantly good.

Goobs, you don't post much but I know you put in loads of hours behind the scenes

Betts: - thanks for all the comps and fun. I have personally once been lucky enough to win something (years ago, but still) and being from Australia and having very very little NBA mechendise that's Thunder related, it is still one of the most special things.

KDistheBaddest/KDisnotnice/whateveritwasbeforethat - thanks for fresh links and good moderation

and lastly but not leastly - all you guys that put together that care package for me all those years ago - I still have it all and look at it every few weeks. The most special thing a group of strangers have ever done for me. That and the Prize from Betts really make me love you Okies and your lovely spirit.

Ok Love fest over. But feel free to share you nice experiences with this place or the posters here. Or simply thank the guys that keep it going.

Thanks guys

Clangus
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJohnsonOK View Post
    I was injured several times in my late teens from trying to re-inact ****os

Thanks Clangus, I appreciate you saying that.
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Something that can't be repeated too often.

Thanks guys, this really is a great spot for Thunder fans!

Thanks Clangus. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for all of you, so the appreciation goes both ways. It's fun to send things when I know its not easy for you to get them.

cool site.....hope we get new members for me to argue with

Thanks to everyone who makes this site possible.

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Amazed with the growth of this site. Definitely remember when Betts posted on the OKCTalk forum.

A Thunder dominated talk message board with flexibility to expand into other areas like general collegiate sports, NFL, MLB, NHL & MLS.

Keep up the good work owner & moderators.
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.