+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Cavs, Warriors and Lakers all selling for big numbers for those season ticket holders looking to put a dent in your bill for next year, or you playoff bill which will probably run through June! (Finals)

Cool! I put my Cavs up for sale, I've gotta go to the Warriors game though.

I couldn't give away tonights tickets for Orlando....hate to see them go to waste.

Yes, I'm doing well on the big games, but not breaking even on the others. I was amazed at what my GSW Feb tickets sold for ... wow.

But I think $30 oil is finally having an impact.

Renewing is going to be a tough decision, will KD stay ? How long will oil stay low and what's the impact on disposable income for Thunder tickets ?

I can't attend 41 games a year. I don't want to attend 41 games per year. But when tickets are selling well above face value, its best for me to be a season ticket holder and attend a two to four games a month, and sell the rest.

But if prices drop, and I'm selling below face value ... and if I want to attend a game I can buy tickets below face ... then why be a season ticket holder ?

This is the most difficult year so far, when it comes to deciding whether to renew.

Right now, I barely lean to renewing. I think KD is here at least one more year. And if I can ride out next year , oil prices will eventually recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    Yes, I'm doing well on the big games, but not breaking even on the others. I was amazed at what my GSW Feb tickets sold for ... wow.

But I think $30 oil is finally having an impact.

Renewing is going to be a tough decision, will KD stay ? How long will oil stay low and what's the impact on disposable income for Thunder tickets ?

I can't attend 41 games a year. I don't want to attend 41 games per year. But when tickets are selling well above face value, its best for me to be a season ticket holder and attend a two to four games a month, and sell the rest.

But if prices drop, and I'm selling below face value ... and if I want to attend a game I can buy tickets below face ... then why be a season ticket holder ?

This is the most difficult year so far, when it comes to deciding whether to renew.

Right now, I barely lean to renewing. I think KD is here at least one more year. And if I can ride out next year , oil prices will eventually recover.
    Yes, kind of stinks you have to make renew decision before the free agency thing. I'll probably do it another year and see how the team looks. As long as the Thunder are willing to spend money and compete that is all I ask. If KD leaves, it won't be because of money. But I'll be honest, going to around 50 games a year is getting to be a grind.

I will renew this year, you must, in order to get playoff tickets for this season. Very smart on their part. I agree, I have already been trying to decide to keep them or not the following year. I bet I have sold less than half of the games I've tried to sell this year. Its impossible for me to go to all the games either. I'm doing good to attend 1/4 of them now.

Lotsa empty lower level seats tonight.

It ain't like it used to be.

Lotsa empty lower level seats tonight.

It ain't like it used to be.
    Boring matchup on Thursday. Just wait until we host Cleveland and Golden State later this month.
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

I probably have been to 4 or 5 games all season. I have 2 kids who play sports for their schools and AAU type teams. Honestly, the one night a week I'm not in the gym with them, I have no desire to be at the Peake either. I don't hav problems with big games, but these weak to average games I'm barely getting face value if I even sell them.

I'm probably gonna package up my Pacers, Cavs, and Warriors tickets and sell them for like $400 or so. I'm on the first row of loud city, but it seems those are going to sell pretty well.

Next year I'm really on the fence for my season tickets in both OSU football and Thunder bball because with a 10 yr old and 9 year old, I don't see things letting up really.

All I got to say is ................... " the Andersons got tickets ??? " ............

" HOW'D THEY GET TICKETS "

All I got to say is ................... " the Andersons got tickets ??? " ............
    " HOW'D THEY GET TICKETS "
    Bought them on the Ticket Exchange?
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjkt405 View Post
    I'm probably gonna package up my Pacers, Cavs, and Warriors tickets and sell them for like $400 or so. I'm on the first row of loud city, but it seems those are going to sell pretty well.
    Im not sure what the cost on your 1st row loud city tix are..but, my tickets are of the crappy $15 variety high up in sec. 313 and my warriors tix sold for $350..and the Cavs sold for $220 on the ticket exchange.....less than 24 hours after posting them up. I would think that you're selling yourself way short at $400 for those 3 games.

Not unlike you..I've got 2 kids that are in just above every activity possible...and its just impossible to manage. So, I don't mind selling a handful of tix to pay for the next years tix.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    Im not sure what the cost on your 1st row loud city tix are..but, my tickets are of the crappy $15 variety high up in sec. 313 and my warriors tix sold for $350..and the Cavs sold for $220 on the ticket exchange.....less than 24 hours after posting them up. I would think that you're selling yourself way short at $400 for those 3 games.

Not unlike you..I've got 2 kids that are in just above every activity possible...and its just impossible to manage. So, I don't mind selling a handful of tix to pay for the next years tix.
    How does the ticket exchange work? Does it go towards your next season amount, or can you withdraw the funds back to yourself like stub hub?

How does the ticket exchange work? Does it go towards your next season amount, or can you withdraw the funds back to yourself like stub hub?
    You can basically do it either way. I use Direct Deposit back into my checking account for any of my season ticket games selling.

After listing them, it gives you a total $ amount that you will be receiving back, and then you simply select from two options...

- Direct Deposit into your Checking Account.
    or
    - Credit on your Season Ticket member account.

My account rep told me a few years back, that after analyzing their sales data, that it is optimal (For maximum sale $$$) to list said tickets 10-14 days before any given game.

Thanks!