+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thefranchise17 View Post
    i would encourage every to go that wants to upgrade their tickets. There were plenty of options available.
    So your saying the renewal rate was significantly less ?

Quote Originally Posted by thefranchise17 View Post
    i would encourage every to go that wants to upgrade their tickets. There were plenty of options available.
    So, my appointment is this afternoon at 5. What do you expect I'll find? Currently, I'm behind the basket. Looking to move closer to the floor. Did it seem many people were showing up to upgrade?

sorry for the late response but when i was there it looked as if there was about 30 or so in 104, as well as other tickets in other sections

Well, 104 is way out of my price range, I'm in the lower corner and I would want to stay there, prefer 112, 113 or move to the other end 118, 119.

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    Well, 104 is way out of my price range, I'm in the lower corner and I would want to stay there, prefer 112, 113 or move to the other end 118, 119.
    i'm in 111, I think tickets quadruple for moving to 104. I'm going to check it out, but I like my seats on the end, probably not going anywhere.

My appointment time is tomorrow and my seats are currently third row in the balcony. People that have gone already, are there many options down low that would be better? Thank you for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDunkinDutchman View Post
    My appointment time is tomorrow and my seats are currently third row in the balcony. People that have gone already, are there many options down low that would be better? Thank you for the info!
    Hard to tell, unless ya specifically ask to look at all the sections. I found nothing of interest in those sections I was interested, bout all that was there was maybe three or four " three seat " groups. I can't tell ya much bout the rest of the arena.

If there was a drop in renewals, it must've been in the high dollar seating, which would make sense, cuz probably most of those seats are corporate owned and if the company is on hard times..... well, something has to go.

Maybe by next season, oil is back up over $50 . IDK how many of you people have seen OKC without a properous oil and gas industry, but I can tell ya, it ain't purty .

I was able to move down 4 rows, and over one section.

I was told that the season ticket renewal percentage was 94% this season, the lowest since 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    I was able to move down 4 rows, and over one section.

I was told that the season ticket renewal percentage was 94% this season, the lowest since 2010.

I think that is still very high, especially going on a 9th season for most of those that renewed. I would only start to worry when there is no more waiting list and I haven't heard anything about that.
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by KDisNotNice View Post
    I think that is still very high, especially going on a 9th season for most of those that renewed. I would only start to worry when there is no more waiting list and I haven't heard anything about that.
    I was wondering this also, if there's still a waiting list.

And whether all season tickets will be sold out for the season.

I couldn't give my tickets away last night for game 1 of the playoffs! Had them for sale cheap, didn't sell, so kept asking people I knew if they wanted them, and still no takers. Yikes.

Look on ticketmaster, there are still seats even from the box office for tomorrow night.

I think people who have tickets are all trying to dump them for this round, and everyone who wants to buy them are waiting for at least the second round.

There were some tickets on stub hub that sold under face value last night.

Everybody knows this series is a stinker. We play the Spurs they'll be hot, especially if we can split in San Antonio.

There were lots and lots of empty seats around me tonight. Game 2 against Dallas. Not even a full house. I'm sure it will be different against the Spurs, but nothing is guaranteed!

Monday night is the worst night of the week for selling tickets. And thanks to that performance last night, we get another Monday night game in this series. I hope that's the end of this series, and they don't go to Dallas and fall apart or get out coached.

Lots of headwinds in this series , when it comes to demand for tickets.

I do think fans see this series as just a formality, and are saving their money for the Spurs.