+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oh Kay Cee
    Posts
    11,347
    Sold!


    Either PM me , or contact at

    Last edited by BabyJordanSingler; 09-26-2017 at 09:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    46,984
    You don't want to give Scott Brooks a standing ovation in his first game back in the Peake?
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

    Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oh Kay Cee
    Posts
    11,347
    Sold ..............
    Last edited by Plainsman; 11-27-2016 at 04:04 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    46,984
    I told ya Plainsman that you would regret not renewing your Thunder season tickets for 2017/18! Be prepared to pay an arm and a leg for single game tickets now!

    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

    Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyJordanSingler View Post
    I told ya Plainsman that you would regret not renewing your Thunder season tickets for 2017/18! Be prepared to pay an arm and a leg for single game tickets now!
    not sure what you mean by saying "an arm and a leg" but majority of the games are a little over face value at most price points and the season is still a month away. If anyone buys resale tickets this early deserves to get fleeced.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    46,984
    http://newsok.com/ticket-asking-pric...rticle/5565666

    Resale prices are going up up up! Better get them now before the season starts when interest really spikes.
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

    Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    375
    from your article

    “There's an expectation of increase in demand. We'll have to see if buyers react in the same way or if prices end up coming back down to where they were pre-trade.”


    just because sellers think there is more demand doesnt mean there actually is...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oh Kay Cee
    Posts
    11,347
    Hard to tell.

    Ya can't go to the Ticket Exchange or Stubhub and look at the asking price, and have any idea what the ticket holder is getting . That price your seeing is after big commissions.

    And even if ya got your calculator out and started attempting to compute what the ticket seller is actually getting for his tickets, that won't work. Cuz I know StubHub uses algorithms to price tickets. It does not matter what the ticket seller has priced his tickets at, StubHub will put their own price on the ticket.

    IDK, but I bet Ticketbastard does the same thing. Even if a ticket seller wanted to price his ticket at just enough money to get his cost back, the ticket brokers will price it where they want, and take the profit, if there is one.

    And I hear that the Thunder have made it very difficult to get PDF files of your tickets this year, almost forcing all sellers to use the Ticket Exchange. And then , they can track your usage of tickets. In some cities, the team has taken tickets away from people who have not attended enough games.

    For me, there were many risks to renewing, the make up of the team was just one of them. I did not want any more of it. It was lows and highs and worry, that I can live without. I learned far more about the secondary ticket market, than I really wanted to know.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    6,694
    This year there is no PDF of tickets instead you have to use E Tickets and just download the tickets onto your phone and they will scan the ticket from your phone. The reason why they are doing this is is that it will help people from getting fake tickets and not able to attend a game because the tickets they have is faked.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oh Kay Cee
    Posts
    11,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    This year there is no PDF of tickets instead you have to use E Tickets and just download the tickets onto your phone and they will scan the ticket from your phone. The reason why they are doing this is is that it will help people from getting fake tickets and not able to attend a game because the tickets they have is faked.
    Yeah, OK .... whatever you say

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    This year there is no PDF of tickets instead you have to use E Tickets and just download the tickets onto your phone and they will scan the ticket from your phone. The reason why they are doing this is is that it will help people from getting fake tickets and not able to attend a game because the tickets they have is faked.
    thats the thunder PR machine reason....
    Real reason-- to try and make it harder for people to sell on stub hub instead of the ticket exchange.....

    only time i have heard of there actually being fake tickets out there is when we made the finals and the out of state ticket scalpers came in for the games.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyJordanSingler View Post
    http://newsok.com/ticket-asking-pric...rticle/5565666

    Resale prices are going up up up! Better get them now before the season starts when interest really spikes.
    Game tonight is selling for way below face value. Look at the lower level middle 2 or middle 4 even. Way below face.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Moore, OK
    Posts
    7,524
    Quote Originally Posted by thefranchise17 View Post
    thats the thunder PR machine reason....
    Real reason-- to try and make it harder for people to sell on stub hub instead of the ticket exchange.....

    only time i have heard of there actually being fake tickets out there is when we made the finals and the out of state ticket scalpers came in for the games.
    Yep, this is 100% the reason. They don't want StubHub in on the action.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts