Closed Thread
    This game between Oklahoma City Thunder (16-12) and the New Orleans Pelicans (10-20) will be played at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans,Lousianna

Gametime is 7:00 PM CST Wednesday Night and is being televised on FS Oklahoma. You can listen to the game on WWLS the Sports Animal 98.1 FM in OKC and 97.1 FM The Sports Animal in Tulsa and the Thunder radio Network.

Thunder leads the series 1-0.Thunder will play this team two more times one at home and one on the road

Thunder loss to Atlanta 110-108 on Monday Night and New Orleans beat Philadelphia 108-93 on Tuesday Night

Thunder is 5-6 away and New Orleans is 6-9 at home

Thunder is a 2 point favorite over/under is 209 points
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/odds/poi...016-12-21&pg=1

I see that World Famous walk up crowd is slow arriving in NOLA!

Thunder 106, Pelicans 99

A-Mo gets 12 pts
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Adams has got to finish some of these easy looks.

We may have found a team with a worse second unit than ours, lol.

Floooooop!

I really like what I've seen from Lauvergne tonight.

What a great team win. Like the Phoenix game, I knew we won against a bad team but this one was on the road. Very happy with the bench, specifically Abrines and Lauvergne. I'm sure now that my hopes are high Donovan will bench them both for two weeks.

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400899875

Thunder win 121-110! While Russ had some good stats, he was a -4. Our bench saved us, especially Abrines and Kanter.
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

http://www.espn.com/

ESPN Stats and Information

23 of Russell Westbrook's 42 points came on possessions where he started and ended the play without passing. The Thunder are 4-4 in games where Westbrook has 20 or more points on such possessions.

It's pretty clear that all Abrines needs to be a good solid NBA player is CONFIDENCE (and the confidence of his coach in him). This game will be a giant step forward for him.

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Abrines plucked a pelican tonight.

Oklahoma City Thunder 121 - New Orleans Pelicans 110

Box score: http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400899875
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

Good win tonight.. 3pt shooting... enough said.. Abrines played the way so many of us hoped he would when he came over. Lets see if we can get some of that 50% from 3 consistency going foward..

I like the big lineups that gave us some nice looks in the paint and we totally dominated the boards and 2nd chance points. All our bigs played well tonight and our shooters made their open shots. I sure wish we could do that kind of shooting every night.

Overall everyone played pretty good.. Was a bit of an off-night for Russ in the assist department he was taking a few too many shots vs passing.. It's always a really good thing when we win when Russ has a bit of an off night. I would expect him to get back to elevating his team mates against Boston on Friday. If we can shoot this good when Russ is in assist mode we will be a very good team and Russ would have another 20 assist night.