Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Knrstz View Post
    Perspective and bias are a funny thing. I get frustrated with some of Donovans substitutions. I was reading the Boston message board and people were saying that Donovan out coached Stevens.
    As a fan of Scott Brooks; that's the difference, COACHING--game, player substitutions and clock management. Donovan clearly took the boy genius Stevens to task.

Thunder have a great nucleus that you will see mature following the ALL STAR BREAK. Thunder are coming together from Westbrook's sharing the ball, making the players around him better plus his energy is contagious. Donovan's coaching to the overall TEAM performance you see without Durant.

Give SING-SING some L-O-V-E. Yes, Kyle Singler worked his magic with a crucial 3-point shot with less than 8 minutes to go in the 4th quarter.

Thunder didn't get rattled when Boston took the lead at 102-100 then Westbrook missed 3 consecutive free throws with less than 4 minutes to go. Grant stepped up with a slam dunk, DRE choked on the 4 free throws; however, his DEFENSE was a thorn in Boston's side.

You're watching this team come together. They WILL make the PLAYOFFS baring any major injuries to the present core. We need Oladipo & Payne back to really provide some security.
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

Aside from the final two shots (which of course went in) I thoguth Westbrook played a flawless game. The shots may not fall when he passes but the confidence they ahve from RW trusting them goes a long way.

I hope he continues to do that because that leadership to me is what he is missing at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
    As a fan of Scott Brooks; that's the difference, COACHING--game, player substitutions and clock management. Donovan clearly took the boy genius Stevens to task.

Thunder have a great nucleus that you will see mature following the ALL STAR BREAK. Thunder are coming together from Westbrook's sharing the ball, making the players around him better plus his energy is contagious. Donovan's coaching to the overall TEAM performance you see without Durant.

Give SING-SING some L-O-V-E. Yes, Kyle Singler worked his magic with a crucial 3-point shot with less than 8 minutes to go in the 4th quarter.

Thunder didn't get rattled when Boston took the lead at 102-100 then Westbrook missed 3 consecutive free throws with less than 4 minutes to go. Grant stepped up with a slam dunk, DRE choked on the 4 free throws; however, his DEFENSE was a thorn in Boston's side.

You're watching this team come together. They WILL make the PLAYOFFS baring any major injuries to the present core. We need Oladipo & Payne back to really provide some security.
    No......
    The God of Thunder has spoken...

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKELAHOMA View Post
    No......
    Let not your heart be troubled, Smoke.

We'll see...
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.