Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by m-rich212 View Post
    or just turn it over without getting a shot.

This has to be one of the most frustrating losses of the season so far. Dominated early and let Bucks climb back in, barely used one of the best bench guys in the league.
    Kanter played 22 minutes but shot poorly and was a -13.
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

One of those games if Russ's 3's would have went in we all talk about how incredible he is.. When they don't go in.. we talk about what a shame we let this one get away...

Trust... It's the missing piece in Russ's game in crunch time no question about it. In order to take it to the next level and win games like this most of the time... Gotta give it up to the open man..

I don't fault Russ for driving to the rim on the last shot that is always a high % shot I think he was doing the right thing there.. Just didn't turn out right.. It's all the shots before it got to that point that I think could have been better decisions. Just a tough loss on the road. Lets hope they surprise us and win one they aren't supposed to win.

As far as other players.. Adams played fantastic, Vic is back to being a big impact.. Kanter had off game.. Abrines needs more minutes IMO and they should put some chips on that kid i think he can be a big impact. Semaj showing some stuff he's either working to earn more minutes or be a trade chip he's proving he can be a legit backup PG.

Did I say Sabonis really needs to shoot that ball more?? I mean really shoot the damn ball or drive to the basket when he's got a mismatch.. He could be scoring 15+ pts a night if he'd get a little more attitude about putting the ball in the basket.. I'd like to see his offensive game mature some.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18...w&sf49209677=1

Westbrook hears boo birds after 3 and doing discount double check in loss.

Russell Westbrook sinks a 3-pointer and flashes a discount double check sign, which prompts the Milwaukee crowd to boo him.
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by gthunder View Post
    One of those games if Russ's 3's would have went in we all talk about how incredible he is.. When they don't go in.. we talk about what a shame we let this one get away...

Trust... It's the missing piece in Russ's game in crunch time no question about it. In order to take it to the next level and win games like this most of the time... Gotta give it up to the open man..

I don't fault Russ for driving to the rim on the last shot that is always a high % shot I think he was doing the right thing there.. Just didn't turn out right.. It's all the shots before it got to that point that I think could have been better decisions. Just a tough loss on the road. Lets hope they surprise us and win one they aren't supposed to win.

As far as other players.. Adams played fantastic, Vic is back to being a big impact.. Kanter had off game.. Abrines needs more minutes IMO and they should put some chips on that kid i think he can be a big impact. Semaj showing some stuff he's either working to earn more minutes or be a trade chip he's proving he can be a legit backup PG.

Did I say Sabonis really needs to shoot that ball more?? I mean really shoot the damn ball or drive to the basket when he's got a mismatch.. He could be scoring 15+ pts a night if he'd get a little more attitude about putting the ball in the basket.. I'd like to see his offensive game mature some.
    Yup that last three he took, Sabonis was open with his hands up to catch a pass. Man I really hoped Russ would have passed. Even if Sabonis failed, the confidence Russ would show to him would help him and the rest of the team moving forward.

What a garbage game.