Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quit fouling the ****ing three point shooters!!!!!!

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Officials have really called a ton of ticky tack fouls..
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

Try not to bitch about officials too much, but this game was insanely bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
    Officials have really called a ton of ticky tack fouls on the Thunder but the Hornets can hammer us relentlessly
    Fixed that for you.

Roberson is ****ing worthless!! And someone tell me again why semaj is even on this team. He should be in the d-league at best. Presti couldn't find anyone else able to fill in while Payne was out? Already thinking about next season, hopefully both of their sorry asses will be gone. Take singler with them.

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by cjthunder View Post
    Fixed that for you.

LMAO! Thanks...
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

Quote Originally Posted by max jets View Post
    Roberson is ****ing worthless!! And someone tell me again why semaj is even on this team. He should be in the d-league at best. Presti couldn't find anyone else able to fill in while Payne was out? Already thinking about next season, hopefully both of their sorry asses will be gone. Take singler with them.
    Roberson gave up not one, not two, but three fouls on three point shots tonight. Maybe they weren't good calls, but come on. His terrible offense can never overcome things like that.

Chalk up another loss tomorrow nite. That's a given. Even IF this team makes the playoffs. It will probably be an 8th seed. We know what that means. **** that!! Rather be in the lottery, where we have a better chance of getting top pick than winning that series against you know who

http://www.espn.com/nba/team/_/name/...a-city-thunder

ESPN Stats and Information

Russell Westbrook now has 4 games this season in which he's missed 20 or more shots. That's twice as many as the rest of the NBA combined.
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by cjthunder View Post
    Roberson gave up not one, not two, but three fouls on three point shots tonight. Maybe they weren't good calls, but come on. His terrible offense can never overcome things like that.
    We are the only team sad enough to let him call himself an NBA player. I really don't think they guy can play on other teams, unless they want to tank.

I didn't get a chance to watch the game but notice two things from the box score. 1) RW needs to have same self awareness and quit shooting any three point shot that isn't wide open. 2) Our defense isn't very good and should be better.

There was no way the refs were going to let OKC win this game. One of the worst called games i've ever seen. I guess they are pissed off Russ had some techs rescinded, he complained about them and he nailed the ref in the head with the ball in this game just sent them over the edge i think. The 2nd half was worse than a bad 1st half officiating.. Come close to CHA and foul on OKC.. CHA hammers OKC players and no call.. over and over again. Absolutely terrible when officiating dictates a game.

OKC was in this game despite all the bad calls up until the last few minutes. Really needed to win one of these last 2 games and we were in position to win both of them and came up short on both. They have got to get better in the 4th qtr but tonight they weren't even really given a chance because of bad calls.

On our way to a losing streak now i'm afraid.

yup, no way there is an agenda against okc and russell westbrook. not at all, smoke you're crazy lol Im loving this...
    The God of Thunder has spoken...

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKELAHOMA View Post
    yup, no way there is an agenda against okc and russell westbrook. not at all, smoke you're crazy lol Im loving this...
    Smoke, you are crazy, not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.