Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    We play rockets & clippers so tuff. Then we have problems with the scrubs and middle tier teams. That's what is so ****ing frustrating. Next 3 games are HUGE. nuggets at home, bulls on road then Memphis at home. We gotta win the next 3.

Quote Originally Posted by cjthunder View Post
    Just for the record, was a totally clean block at the end that gifted Houston the win.

https://vine.co/v/5VHvijLzO2D
    The officiating is really starting to piss me off here.. That was such a BS call on the last shot of the game i mean WTF were the refs thinking... i'm sure the league will come out tomorrow and say it was a bad call and all that but damn another tough loss.

Quote Originally Posted by max jets View Post
    We play rockets & clippers so tuff. Then we have problems with the scrubs and middle tier teams. That's what is so ****ing frustrating. Next 3 games are HUGE. nuggets at home, bulls on road then Memphis at home. We gotta win the next 3.
    Yes i agree.. We keep playing these teams and losing when we should not be the problem is we show up in the 4th against teams that we should be losing to and don't play worth a damn on teams we have a real legit chance to beat on the road. It is very frustrating. Can only hope they figure that out it was a problem last year too we just can't finish games strong.

LOL its amazing how naive some of you are. NBA wants basketball out of OKC, but yall dont hear me tho. Its ok, you'll come around eventually...
    The God of Thunder has spoken...