+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Korver to Cavs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    3,245
    Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account
    ‏@WojVerticalNBA
    Vertical Sources with @ShamsCharania: Atlanta is finalizing a deal to send guard Kyle Korver to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
    https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/s...67793871355905

    More shooting makes them even more dangerous.
    I hope we make a move. But I dont think we have the resources to get anything good
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJohnsonOK View Post
    I was injured several times in my late teens from trying to re-inact ****os

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,867
    It appears "accurate" 3 pt shooting is becoming the # 1 weapon in the NBA these days

    Your top 5 teams in the NBA.. are the top 5 teams in 3pt FG%

    SAS, Cleveland, Toronto, GSW, and Houston.

    If your curious.. OKC is sitting at 29th 2nd worst in the league in 3pt FG%

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,738
    yet we cant get sh*t. best we can do is Kanter and Kevin Martin LOLOLOLOL

    oh cant forget that blockbuster containing Kyle Singler and DJ Augustin... LOL
    The God of Thunder has spoken...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,451
    Abrines and Morrow can knock down the 3 pretty well. For me, it's not a question of whether or not they can shoot because clearly they can. I wonder, "Why can't ge get them better looks?" I think that's where we're getting our booty kicked.

    Edited to add: Korver was only making a bit over $5 million? Wth?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,419
    I thought Korver would retire in Atlanta. This surprised me.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
    Abrines and Morrow can knock down the 3 pretty well. For me, it's not a question of whether or not they can shoot because clearly they can. I wonder, "Why can't ge get them better looks?" I think that's where we're getting our booty kicked.

    Edited to add: Korver was only making a bit over $5 million? Wth?
    But our coaching staff typically doesn't like to sacrifice defense for offense and all of our shooters typically don't get many minutes with Russell. Same thing with Kanter, if Kanter played more minutes with Russ he would be averaging 20 and 10.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,956
    I just love when the NBA is a two team league... yuck.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Fayetteville, AR
    Posts
    480
    I hate golden state too much that anything that makes Cleveland better is ok in my book.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    45,327
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKELAHOMA View Post
    yet we cant get sh*t. best we can do is Kanter and Kevin Martin LOLOLOLOL

    oh cant forget that blockbuster containing Kyle Singler and DJ Augustin... LOL
    Ummm, you are forgetting Victor Oladipo (39.3% from 3 this season), Sabonis (39%) and Jerami Grant (40%).
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

    Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,738
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyJordanSingler View Post
    Ummm, you are forgetting Victor Oladipo (39.3% from 3 this season), Sabonis (39%) and Jerami Grant (40%).
    yeah we had to chop our ****ing leg off (Serge) to get VO and a rookie Sabonis. IDK what Cleveland is losing but I know it isnt Kevin Love or Kyrie Irving which would be equal to us losing Ibaka. Grant? LOL yeah ok if you think that move for us is on the level of Korver you need your head examined.
    The God of Thunder has spoken...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,738
    Quote Originally Posted by m-rich212 View Post
    I just love when the NBA is a two team league... yuck.
    Its great isnt it? Hooray for tv ratings, CBA's and all that other capitalist horse****...
    The God of Thunder has spoken...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,451
    Lebron says they need a point guard. Cam for Korver?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
    Lebron says they need a point guard. Cam for Korver?
    He will wait for some vet to get dropped maybe Rondo, Rondo will magically drop his ego to play for a ring.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Fayetteville, AR
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
    Lebron says they need a point guard. Cam for Korver?
    No way never. And I'm not a huge Cam guy.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Knrstz View Post
    No way never. And I'm not a huge Cam guy.
    maybe if we got a 1st round pick along with korver
    The God of Thunder has spoken...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts