Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Vic's contract extension doesn't even kick in until next year so we should accept the fact he still has room for growth as a player and could very well match his money's worth in the years ahead.
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
    Forgive me Smokelahoma, it wasn't 121-116; but 121-106 missed it by 10 points.

Oklahoma City Thunder 121 - Denver Nuggets 106

Box score: http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/id/400899976

Westbrook now has 17 triple-doubles on the season, one away from his total from last season.
    I was partially talking about that as well as the dancing that you wanted to stop. Did it stop? Dont think so. So you're not forgiven.
    The God of Thunder has spoken...

Quote Originally Posted by cjthunder View Post
    We finally get a real shooting guard and you guys want to trade him, unbelievable.
    I hear you but when you dont have a SF worth a damn, that kinda negates that.
    The God of Thunder has spoken...

Quote Originally Posted by cjthunder View Post
    We finally get a real shooting guard and you guys want to trade him, unbelievable.
    No i don't want to trade him i think you give him time and see if he can get better.. he needs to complete the season and see how we do in playoffs. If you trade him you have to have a replacement and like i said.. Vic is a legit good solid starting SG in the league.. If we were to trade him with nobody else we all know who'd be starting at the SG spot.. Andre.. and we know how frustrating that is.. The problem is Vic was our hope to be a good all star level player beside Russ and i don't think that is going to materialize.

Right now my best hope for a developing all star level player is Sabonis.

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKELAHOMA View Post
    I hear you but when you dont have a SF worth a damn, that kinda negates that.
    Now I know you're not talking about my boy DRE?

Dre has doubled his offensive output 6.8 PPG in the last two games:
    @Houston - 14 points
    vs. Denver - 13 points
    The kid locked down on some defense...
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

Quote Originally Posted by gthunder View Post
    No i don't want to trade him i think you give him time and see if he can get better.. he needs to complete the season and see how we do in playoffs. If you trade him you have to have a replacement and like i said.. Vic is a legit good solid starting SG in the league.. If we were to trade him with nobody else we all know who'd be starting at the SG spot.. Andre.. and we know how frustrating that is.. The problem is Vic was our hope to be a good all star level player beside Russ and i don't think that is going to materialize.

Right now my best hope for a developing all star level player is Sabonis.
    +1. I like Vic. I'm just looking for some specific things from his game and I'm not seeing them. It doesn't mean they won't happen but it's less likely in year 4 than it would be with a rookie.