Closed Thread
    This game between Oklahoma City Thunder (22-16) and the Chicago Bulls (19-18) will be played at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois.

Gametime is 7:00 PM CST Monday Night and is being televised on FS Oklahoma. You can listen to the game on WWLS the Sports Animal 98.1 FM in OKC and 97.1 FM The Sports Animal in Tulsa and the Thunder radio Network.

This is the first meeting between these two teams. Thunder will play this team one more time at home

Thunder beat Denver 121-106 on Saturday Night and Chicago beat Toronto 123-118 on Saturday Night

Thunder is 8-10 away and Chicago is 12-7 at home

Chicago is a 1 point favorite over/under is 209 points
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/odds

Da Bulls! Will go down to defeat! Guaranteed!

OKC 104, Bullz 100

tiebreaker: 12 (pts by Roberson)
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

While I play PG or SG myself I really love watching games like that where the big men dominate, takes me back to the 90s when the C was king.

Missed the game, looking at the box score I love that Adams and Enes are having big games. Special to have two bigs that can continue to pressure opposing teams, Sabonis can make it 3 eventually.

I told you so, I told you so, I told you so! I guaranteed a Thunder victory and that is EXACTLY what happened! You are all welcome! TTFU!
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Oklahoma City Thunder 109 - Chicago Bulls 94

Box score: http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400899990
    Hang in there, my man Smokelahoma, don't give up on the boys!
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

Why did victor play so few minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Knrstz View Post
    Why did victor play so few minutes?
    Foul trouble. He was having a great game on both ends....

Good win on the road.. much needed.

It appears as though we are finally starting to use Kanter more on offense.. I liked the name Turkish Tornado... fits him when he is playing point center on fast breaks.. One thing i will say about Kanter the guy really does give 100% pretty much every game.. He's very emotional and competitive.. He's a good fit with Russ.. With Kanter and Adams we are so dominant in the paint it's ridiculous. I'm glad Billy is making teams try to adjust to us for a change instead of the other way around. If they go small either Adams or Kanter can pretty much score at will.

Man o man why can't Andre do this on a consistent basis.. Good game from Andre he really did well on Butler and made some offense as well. I expected him to play a lot against Butler and he did a good job on him.. I didn't expect him to make some 3's that was pretty nice.

Really glad we got this win.. hopefully they can build off this.