Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by max jets View Post
    Just saw a stat. Victor was 9-43 on the road this series. Yikes!!!
    Yeah we should have kept ibaka. I wasn't a fan of Ibaka either but Oladipo wouldn't even be a good sixth man.

Quote Originally Posted by Knrstz View Post
    Yeah we should have kept ibaka. I wasn't a fan of Ibaka either but Oladipo wouldn't even be a good sixth man.
    Yea if Sabonis doesn't develop we really lost out big on that deal.. That will mean JH, Serge and KD all 3 big players have left OKC via either trade or cupcakes opt out. It's just not a good track record. If Russ were to ask to be traded then that would complete the exodus. I don't think he will but after this dismal performance in this series there's always that ?

David Aldridge reported Russ had a towel over his head, crying. Saying it was a very emotional scene. I'm sure it was. The guy gave it his all every minute of the game. Just wished he had some help.
    Last edited by okcadmin; 10-08-2017 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Admin note: That was a troll/fake account.

Quote Originally Posted by gthunder View Post
    Yea if Sabonis doesn't develop we really lost out big on that deal.. That will mean JH, Serge and KD all 3 big players have left OKC via either trade or cupcakes opt out. It's just not a good track record. If Russ were to ask to be traded then that would complete the exodus. I don't think he will but after this dismal performance in this series there's always that ?
    He'll win the MVP and feel better. He'll say how much he loves his brothers. Everyone will feel hopeful for next year and Presti will roll out the same crap roster.

Quote Originally Posted by max jets View Post
    David Aldridge reported Russ had a towel over his head, crying. Saying it was a very emotional scene. I'm sure it was. The guy gave it his all every minute of the game. Just wished he had some help.
    That makes me go makes me go from despondent to angry.

Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.