+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by cjthunder View Post
    I didn't realize it was you I was quoting...I would have known you knew that.

We get ripped for the Harden trade, but you never here about how the Pacers botched this. They actually were a challenger in the east with Hill, imagine them with Kawhi.
    Exactly. While I wish PG would stay in small market Indiana forever, they just haven't done enough to convince him to stay. I sort of don't blame him at this point for wanting out and unlike cupcake, he's at least letting them make a decent deal for him.

That's the difference between a team like the Spurs and the Pacers. Indy didn't know what they had when they drafted Kawhi. That duo would've gotten them past Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by cjthunder View Post
    I didn't realize it was you I was quoting...I would have known you knew that.

We get ripped for the Harden trade, but you never here about how the Pacers botched this. They actually were a challenger in the east with Hill, imagine them with Kawhi.
    I always thought that too, but at the same time not sure Kawhi would have developed the same in Indy. Yes, PG developed but they are totally different personalities, Pop knows how to connect to Kawhi and he had the big 3 to help. Indy had a bunch of hot heads and loud mouths like West and Lance, PG personality fits that he likes to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by m-rich212 View Post
    I always thought that too, but at the same time not sure Kawhi would have developed the same in Indy. Yes, PG developed but they are totally different personalities, Pop knows how to connect to Kawhi and he had the big 3 to help. Indy had a bunch of hot heads and loud mouths like West and Lance, PG personality fits that he likes to talk.
    Always possible, but I'm pretty sure under any circumstances Kawhi >>>>> George Hill.