+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...in-free-agency

Come on, man. I've already got enough to hate about that team.

Now if we could sign and trade him for Klay Thompson and Iggy?...Hmmm

Impossible for them to get him without getting rid of two of their guys. They don't have bird rights on KD, Klay is underpaid, and Dray probably thinks he deserves max.

Indy offered PG for Klay and GS turned it down. The only way PG ends up there is if he wants to be there to get a ring so bad he takes the tax payer MLE next off-season.

Not to mention PG was just traded to us so i think there is a time frame before he can be traded again maybe???

Quote Originally Posted by gthunder View Post
    Not to mention PG was just traded to us so i think there is a time frame before he can be traded again maybe???
    It would be in FA not during the season.

If George goes to golden state, I'll never watch another NBA game again. Of course if they want to do a sign and trade for Klaudia then I'm down with that.

I can never tell if GSW is just saying things like this to keep it interesting, or if they think they have a legit shot at PG. Furthermore, I would love to see how Klay Thompson really feels about his name being in trade rumors for two seasons, despite what he's done for that team, especially against us, the past few seasons.
    Sent from my iPhone

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    GSW have too much chemistry with Klay Thompson; it would be foolish to trade Thompson for George.
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

Klay is IMO the best player they have on that team because he single handily was the difference maker in beating OKC when we were up 3-1 on them and last year int he playoffs he is the ice man in that he delivers when nobody else does. Klay is the only guy on that team that really has my respect. The rest are jack ass's that just piss me off every time i have to watch them.

Klay is IMO the best player they have on that team because he single handily was the difference maker in beating OKC when we were up 3-1 on them and last year int he playoffs he is the ice man in that he delivers when nobody else does. Klay is the only guy on that team that really has my respect. The rest are jack ass's that just piss me off every time i have to watch them.
    He is the best player on that team because of his performance in one game back in the 2016 nba playoffs?

Really?

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Klay is IMO the best player they have on that team because he single handily was the difference maker in beating OKC when we were up 3-1 on them and last year in the playoffs he is the ice man in that he delivers when nobody else does. Klay is the only guy on that team that really has my respect. The rest are jack ass's that just piss me off every time i have to watch them.
    Klay's the Warriors' spark plug; however this franchise is greedy. GSW want to keep the dynasty momentum when the franchise opens the new 18,064-seat Chase Center, a multi-purpose arena under construction in the Mission Bay neighborhood of San Francisco that will open before the 2019-20 NBA season as the NBA Warriors new home.
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder in NY View Post
    He is the best player on that team because of his performance in one game back in the 2016 nba playoffs?

Really?
    That was one of his best performances and kept them from getting knocked out when our cupcake of a player couldn't deliver and kept on shooting anyways.

But it's not just because of one game there's been many games in the playoffs where he has come through when nobody else on that team did. He's an all star player on many levels and he has the right attitude you never see him making big noise off the court and he's just there to do his job and play the game and pick up the slack when the loud mouths can't do it. How he manages to get along with the other players on that squad is beyond me. I sure hope he leaves that cease pool when his contract is up.

Klays willingness to let Cupcake and Steph be the lead guys has caused his reputation to take a hit. The guy scored 60 points in 29 minutes. He's legit. And unlike curry, he plays defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Knrstz View Post
    Klays willingness to let Cupcake and Steph be the lead guys has caused his reputation to take a hit. The guy scored 60 points in 29 minutes. He's legit. And unlike curry, he plays defense.
    Which is exactly why I respect him.. I absolutely HATE the team he plays for but i do like Klay and his game and his attitude and his competitiveness on both sides of the court. If there's a player that ends up leaving that place i'm almost certain it will be Klay when his contract is up and he's ready for his max payday.

Which is exactly why I respect him.. I absolutely HATE the team he plays for but i do like Klay and his game and his attitude and his competitiveness on both sides of the court. If there's a player that ends up leaving that place i'm almost certain it will be Klay when his contract is up and he's ready for his max payday.
    You are aware that Klay is currently on max contract, right?