+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Said it several times now. NBA needs a points system as well as the cap to force a more equal distribution of talent.

Works well down here as the league is pretty even and its the teams with better front offices that tend to be a bit more consistent with their season results than the ones with the most beaches, strip clubs, bank balance etc...

http://www.nbl.com.au/salary-cap-and-player-points/

Apparently him and Draymond are attached at the hip for the fight this weekend. I hate the NBA...

Quote Originally Posted by Knrstz View Post
    Apparently him and Draymond are attached at the hip for the fight this weekend. I hate the NBA...
    The PPV stream is down on quite a few PPV networks so the fight is temporarily delayed. Hopefully that doesn't mean more time for Draymond and PG13 to talk.
    Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Mental games...

If there's one thing ball kicker is really good at is the mental games he plays.. Maybe him and PG are friends I don't know much about PG off season other than he likes to fish but I've not ever heard of him and Draymond hanging out or being close.. Maybe they just hooked up for the weekend but somehow I find it hard to believe. The bigger question to me is what does Russ think about that? I'm pretty sure ball kicker is not one of his top respected players and not someone he'd want to hang out with..

Really though probably not much to the whole thing they probably just happened to run into similar interest for the weekend and decided to hang out and get to know each other.

Favorite quote: 'Keep it close and let SINGLER work his playmaking magic late in the game'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.