Closed Thread
    This game between the Oklahoma City Thunder (2-1) and the Denver Nuggets (3-1) will be played at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado.

Gametime is 8:00 PM CDT on Tuesday Night and its being televised on FS Oklahoma. You can listen to the game on WWLS the Sports Animal 98.1 FM in OKC and 97.1 FM The Sports Animal in Tulsa and the Thunder radio Network.

Thunder beat Melbourne 86-85 on Sunday Afternoon and Denver loss to San Antonio 122-100 on Sunday Night

I thought originally they were going to have only 1 of the 4 preseason games on TV and the rest online?
    Favorite quote: ThunderStruckBOOM: 'We will be .600 by all star break or damn near.....and top 4 come playoffs. ****ing Debbie downers....'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Dish customers: Game will be televised on 441 on Fox Oklahoma & Cable subscribers C0X 37
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
    Dish customers: Game will be televised on 441 on Fox Oklahoma & Cable subscribers C0X 37

Thanks for the info.

Abrines will play tonight! Patterson and Felton are out due to injuries.
    Favorite quote: ThunderStruckBOOM: 'We will be .600 by all star break or damn near.....and top 4 come playoffs. ****ing Debbie downers....'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Much better spacing of the floor compared to last season.
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

It's really refreshing to see soo many guy's get so many open looks. The shots aren't falling for PG13, but he's so open that he's gotta keep taking them so that he can get in a rhythm.

Man this team just has options. Even if one or two of the 3 have a down half or game they can blow a team out. They can also heat up at anytime.

Preseason final: Thunder 3 wins - 1 loss

Oklahoma City Thunder 96 - Denver Nuggets 86

Box score: http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400978751

There are 2 things that are sticking out to me in this close of pre season game..

1. Our defense is going to be good for a change with the potential to be amazingly good... I think we are top 5 defensive team easy this year. PG13 is just astounding paired with Dre and Russ looks like he's going to make defense more important to him this year.. Melo is just a bully dog when he wants to be.. It's freeing up Adams to be a lot more of a rim protector and it's showing as a team how good they can be if they lock in.. I really like it.

2. We have enough firepower to come close to GSW... Maybe not as lethal but we can be very good offensively.. So many options that we didn't have last year. If they can really start building some chemistry and Billy gets good rotations down we are going to be blowing out teams left and right.. I just hope it doesn't take long to get a good system in place.

The ball seems to be moving a little more than last year. That's a good thing.