+ Reply to Thread
    What do you guys think about this one?
    Jordan for Adams?

Nope nope nope

hahahaha....I'd like you to tell me how good Deandre Jordan is after a season without CP3 dishing him the ball.

He might get a couple more blocks, but Adams is the tougher defender and younger

So no....

Adams can shoot better FT's too!

That is a great idea if you want the team to fall apart after one season. You would have DeAndre and PG both as FAs after this season. They would both be looking for max deals. That is without considering if DeAndre would want to stay in OKC. As it is Russ and Adams are locked in and Melo will pick up his option because of his FA value. PG is the only pending FA and if you think this team will make the WCF, or better, then PG probably sticks around. Adding DeAndre adds another possible reason for PG to leave. DeAndre and PG could both go to the Lakers who need a defensive anchor center and want PG, especially if OKC were a first round exit for some reason, i.e. fluke injury.

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizz Fastfists View Post
    That is a great idea if you want the team to fall apart after one season. You would have DeAndre and PG both as FAs after this season. They would both be looking for max deals. That is without considering if DeAndre would want to stay in OKC. As it is Russ and Adams are locked in and Melo will pick up his option because of his FA value. PG is the only pending FA and if you think this team will make the WCF, or better, then PG probably sticks around. Adding DeAndre adds another possible reason for PG to leave. DeAndre and PG could both go to the Lakers who need a defensive anchor center and want PG, especially if OKC were a first round exit for some reason, i.e. fluke injury.
    Kizz Fastfists, gotta give it up to you. You are very knowledgeable about the mechanics of trades; thanks for your response...
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Have noticed an overall improvement with Steven Adams for the start of this season; HE'S GOT GAME!
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.