+ Reply to Thread
    Favorite quote: ThunderStruckBOOM: 'We will be .600 by all star break or damn near.....and top 4 come playoffs. ****ing Debbie downers....'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ion-miami-heat

Fitzgerald explained the rationale behind his decision to a pool reporter after the game.

"It was a culmination of a couple different acts," Fitzgerald said. "Immediately after the no-call, he turned and threw an air punch directly at me, and then he aggressively charged at me, and then he used vulgarity in my ear a few times."

Fitzgerald added that there was "nothing at all, nothing that I'm aware of" that built up between him and James throughout the game prior to the run-in late in the third quarter that fed into the ejection.
    Favorite quote: ThunderStruckBOOM: 'We will be .600 by all star break or damn near.....and top 4 come playoffs. ****ing Debbie downers....'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

He'll be getting the last laugh in June because he and David Stern have a score to settle with Adam Silver and Draymond Green's gay lover #35.