Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStruckBOOM View Post
    Same here....even tho mine aren't as harsh lol
    Love it man, so glad they made me look like a fool!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dio View Post
    ****ing hell this team is awful. Cut everybody but Russ and start over
    I guess I need to come in here and **** talk these bums every night! Lol

Nice comeback they didn't crumble. Need to involve Adams early and often, they win when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by max jets View Post
    Paul George is playing his usual for okc tonight. Turnovers and can’t make a shot. This team is going places!! Right Kleese & $unshine
    BA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! Thunder win 100-94 and sweep the 3 game homestand!
    Favorite quote: ThunderStruckBOOM: 'We will be .600 by all star break or damn near.....and top 4 come playoffs. ****ing Debbie downers....'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by m-rich212 View Post
    I love how the excuse when OKC blows a lead is "Teams make runs" well how come OKC can never make one of those runs?
    You mean like tonight when they made a 30-12 run to close the 4th quarter!?! BA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!
    Favorite quote: ThunderStruckBOOM: 'We will be .600 by all star break or damn near.....and top 4 come playoffs. ****ing Debbie downers....'

Welcome to the new NBA. Four quarters of dance competition (Thunder Girls vs. the Laker Girls!) interrupted by brief displays of basketball.

Hey BabyJordan.....my prophecy is becoming closer and closer to fruition bro

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Thunder played with a sense of urgency; especially when they are behind on the scoreboard. Great come-from-behind win; superb defense by Dre and an energized Westbrook who saps the energy from opponents.
    Thunder 100
    Jazz 94
    Box score: http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400975102
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

There's that law of averages thing again.. We suck nearly all game but Utah sucks worse in the 4th and we manage to win.. So Utah has only won 2 games on the road all year they are that bad. Well as bad as us anyhow on the road..

I'm going to take away the win and look at the "game" and how it's played. We DID manage to win the 2nd qtr by 1 point but we lost the 1st and 3rd.. The 4th was just a melt down by Utah.. like i said their road record is as bad as ours is.

It's pretty much a repeat of what i've been saying for awhile now. The coaching is terrible IMO.. just flat out terrible.. The players that are in it to me.. Russ, Adams, Andre.. PG13 seems to be a 50/50 to me there are times i'm just shaking my head when he gets the ball because i know it's going to be a turn over and then there are streaks where he acts like an all star that he should be. Defensively he's usually there but there is a LOT of mental mistakes by PG13 right now.. Melo if he is committed then it's pretty bad at some point i think they need to consider bringing him off the bench if he keeps up this kind of play this is 2 games now i really don't see his contribution any better than some of the bench players. He was anything but a high level player again.. I can't really say about the bench because we have a different rotation every game.. The only players that have been consistent off the bench are Felton and Jerami.. This is where i am consistently saying the coaching has some major issues. You just can't flip flop guys around like he's doing and expect something to happen. They don't have any time to be wasting they need to win games so experimenting is a big time gamble and that appears to be what he's doing. I did notice int he 2nd half that Billy didn't stick to the script as much letting PG13 stay out there longer and mixing it up a bit and look what happens in the 4th.. I just think with good coaching this team could be so much more and instead the crazy rotations and management of the game are really a burden.

Like I said previously.. We will squeak by at home but once we get on the road we will get exposed big time. I am certainly glad they won this game but i just don't see a whole lot of improvement in this team yet. Russ is by FAR the best player on this team but he still lacks defensive effort and he's trying too hard to involve everyone else. His support outside of Adams is losing ground. He can't have these MVP triple double games every game to win.. At some point the other players have to step up and win a game.