+ Reply to Thread
    Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Mayor of Oklahoma City

There are three candidates on the ballot for this election:
    Holt, David 38: is an attorney and state senator from northwest Oklahoma City's District 30, and managing director of investor relations at Hall Capital in Oklahoma City.

Neighbors, Taylor 21: is a junior at the University of Oklahoma in Norman, studying piano.

Smith, Randall 58: formerly worked as an auditor for the state of Oklahoma.
    Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. The election is a primary. In contested races that are not decided Tuesday, the runoff will be April 3.

Source: Daily Oklahoman--Tuesday, February 13, 2018 | by Tim Willert | by William Crum
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX

Congratulations to David Holt & supportive family, next Mayor of Oklahoma City
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.