+ Reply to Thread
    http://www.seats3d.com/nba/oklahoma_city_thunder/

Just click on your section and check it out. Has the new scoreboard. Also looks like the majority of the seats have been changed out. You can also see the sections that have been changed on the ends.

Also we were in section 108 row G - 1 row in front of the rail, now it looks as if we are next to the rail and rows H and I were taken out.

Sweet!!! I saw that on the Mavericks website last season and thought it would be awesome if we had that. It's very helpful for an out-of-towner (Like I was when I went to Mavs/Thunder game). It really helped me decide where i wanted to sit, since I've never been in the American Airlines prior to that game.

Quote Originally Posted by bbingham05 View Post
    Also we were in section 108 row G - 1 row in front of the rail, now it looks as if we are next to the rail and rows H and I were taken out.
    I am in 111, lQQks like there are changes in my area also. Nothing too dramatic but slightly different from the 3D chart.

I am looking to relocate more towards the corners---108, 113 on south end or 103, 118 on north end.
    Carpe Diem

It appears my old row (VV) doesn't exist anymore....I guess I'll see on Wednesday..

Quote Originally Posted by pete4thunder View Post
    It appears my old row (VV) doesn't exist anymore....I guess I'll see on Wednesday..
    As I posted earlier on another thread, Rows UU and VV have both been eliminated in the endzones to accomodate the new risers. In the meantime, all renewing ticket holders have been moved to comparable seats.
    "I'm OKC til they don't want me no more. You know what I'm sayin'? I wanna be here for the rest of my career. Point blank." -- Kevin Durant

This is a very impressive addition to Thunder on-line offerings and is very accurately done, at least from where I sit. I checked out my own seats (Section 311, Row A) and found it to be a perfect visual match. This is a very neat piece of work. Hats off and thanks to PBC!
    http://dougdawg.blogspot.com/
    Kendrick Perkins on 5/10/2011: We are going to bring a title home to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantula View Post
    As I posted earlier on another thread, Rows UU and VV have both been eliminated in the endzones to accomodate the new risers. In the meantime, all renewing ticket holders have been moved to comparable seats.
    that's great news, considering the main reason i wanted to move was to get away from the knuckleheads behind me in row UU i'll still check out if anything better's available, though...