+ Reply to Thread
    Anybody know the number for Thunder Shop at Leadership Square? I don't think they have a phone! Haha! Can't find a number anywhere.

TRY 208-4800...Leadership Square Biz office. Maybe they can give you the Thunder Shop #
    Carpe Diem

405-208-4790

Thanks! That was it. I just called about some items, and they said the manufacture' was really late getting stuff out. I'm trying to get the on court youth jacket for my son's xmas gift, but nobody seems to have them. She's not even sure it will be before Xmas!!

LOL, i called about the same thing.

Yea, last home game, I asked the employees at the Thunder Shop in the Ford center, and asked if they were ever going to get the $100 adidas jackets in again, or the youth shooting jackets. She said yes, but try the main store. Thats why I called them. She said to try the website, and it says unavailable also.

Kind of crazy. Hope they get them in before xmas. If not, he'll just have to wait till they come in!

Sounds like Thunderwear is popular stuff!! Got me & youngest son one of the adidas jackets for Christmas presents the first week they hit the store--glad I did. Wife thought I was NUTS but had a sneaky idea that they were going to be hot items.

Can hardly wait until the 25th to get to open that gift. LOL
    Carpe Diem

Very cool! Those jackets are sweeeet! I really wish they would come out for adults too. I would get one of those as well as the medium weight jacket.

I called the Thunder shop again this morning. They are sold out of the jackets there and at the Ford Center team shop. She said they are hoping to have a shipment in by Christmas.

Thats about what I was told. I asked if the youth jacket would be there by xmas, and she said they weren't sure, but were hoping! If you hear anything, let me know. That jacket is what he wants the most for xmas, and I really hope to get it for him!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Thats about what I was told. I asked if the youth jacket would be there by xmas, and she said they weren't sure, but were hoping! If you hear anything, let me know. That jacket is what he wants the most for xmas, and I really hope to get it for him!!
    Same here.