+ Reply to Thread
    Here's my blog on what it means to be an OKC fan:

http://nowthatsthunderbasketball.wor...s-all-a-dream/

Nicely written. Can definitely agree that we as fans get emotionally attached to our team. So true and I definitely feel it!

Great blog. I think you nailed it. Pulling together is all we know. And, we obviously do it better than anyone. I hope we never get jaded. I hope we never feel entitled. I hope we always blow the roof off of the arena at every home game. I hope my six year old teaches her kids the proper way to scream and yell our team to victory. It is who we are, and I never want to change.

Oklahoma City, OK; Farm: Hannibal Harlin Estates, Jones Prairie, TX
    Now is the time to separate the true loyal Thunder fans from the fair weather night crawlers.

Russell Westbrook is putting up historic numbers (34 triple doubles) as he closes in on a record 41 triple-doubles set by Oscar Robertson in the 1961-62 season some 55 years ago.

Thunder have 14 games remaining (7 home & 7 away) with 4 straight of the last five on the road, their final game is @ home against Denver.

Westbrook needs 7 triple doubles to tie & 8 to break Oscar Robertson's record.
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin

"Oklahoma City looks oh-so pretty... ...as I get my kicks on Route 66." --Nat King Cole.